Random Travel Quotes

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.  ~Lao Tzu

Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe.  ~Anatole France

I soon realized that no journey carries one far unless, as it extends into the world around us, it goes an equal distance into the world within.  ~Lillian Smith

I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine.  ~Caskie Stinnett

I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it. ~Rosalia de Castro

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
~Robert Frost

Traveling on a shoestring was a good training for almost everything, the cheaper the hotel I stay in, the better the stories that come out of it. And I think that's almost an unfailing law. ~Pico Iyer

Comments

Popular Posts