Water color



My first attempt to shoot landscapes and then reproduce it with water color.
I went wrong here in several places . One very important aspect of real life is to get the time of the day right. A late afternoon shot like the one i have here has a feel of fading sunlight but I did not get the light right and so the hues don't match and you cant say looking at the painting which part of the day it is, then I guess it doesn't matter if the sketch is not an exact duplicate but it is necessary to catch the essence of the picture which I fell is missing. I hope this will help me improve on my next attempt. It'll be great to look back once i am able to overcome such mistakes.

Comments

S! said…
Fascinating.

I'd have said more, but you're already married to me. :)

S!
Ecstasy said…
Communication at its best...

Popular Posts