Chitra Santhe 2009


I have been waiting to revisit Chitra Santhe. A day long event where fine artists from all walks of life, locals as well artist from all over Karnataka come and set up open air sales stalls the road facing Windsor manor hotel here in Banaglore. It seemed an endless stretch for SC who accompanied me as I hopped from one stall to the other amazed, sometime with a short sigh of exclamation. Colours splashed every where and I noticed a lot of personalized folksy work, both painting and sketches which really stood out amongst watercolour landscapes, oil and acrylic portraits, still life and photo realism. A lot of strong graphic inspired art caught my attention and so did ink washes of deep blue and sun dip ocher landscapes.

Comments

Sharan said…
So i missed going with u! :(
MUJEEBpatla said…
nice yaar...
u do paintings...!!!

Popular Posts